[Extras] QK80 Barebones Kit
Visit Qwertykeys sale info page for everything you need to know about QK80.
No cancellation or change of your order after purchase, please think thoroughly before purchasing. All orders are final.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
QK80 is an 80% PCB-mount mechanical keyboard DIY kit and the fourth product launched by Qwertykeys.
Following the same design principles as the rest of the Qwertykeys family, the QK80 is low-key but charming in its own way. It inherits popular elements from the QK75, such as an all CNC'd aluminum case, a bouncy PCB-mount structure, and abundant color choices, but also brings new surprises. We hope it can be your best desktop partner, whether you're in the office or at home.
What's in the box?
- 1x POM Plate
- 1x Tri-mode Hotswap ANSI PCB with Battery
- 1x Paisley Badge
Bundle (With Keycaps and Switches)
- Cherry Profile
- Doubleshot PBT for shape and dye-sub for patterns/fonts
- Manufacture: SWK
- Lubrication: Factory pre-lubed
- Type: linear
- Travel: 3.6 ± 0.1mm, early bottom out
- Spring: 20mm two-stage extension spring
- Actuation: 45g
- Bottom-out: 58g
- Top housing: POK
- Bottom housing: Nylon blend
- Stem: POM, extra-long